Friday, July 15, 2011

Looking for a Sketch?...

Try Stuck?! for a wee bit of inspiration.....

I did this:

{paradise}





with this:


I flipped it and sorta pushed it together.... again  :))    I really enjoyed getting messy with paint and contrast with this one.  Head over and have a look at what the rest of the CT did with this... they are soooo clever!

Taking the kids to the big smoke to see Harry Potter tomorrow and I'm not telling them until they get up in the morning... one very excited household here at 7am I'm guessing!

Thanks so much for popping in and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ..... :)

jules
x

7 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Love love loved this when I saw it. Just beautiful.

Leanne J said...

oh YUM..can i have your paradise.. PLEASE..i'll only use it for alittle while....

looks amazingly superbly YOU..even with pp background..

knopkiniukai said...

Amazing !!!
Cherubs

Cathy said...

OMG another divine LO Jules.. ADORE this!! What a beautiful photo! Have a fab time at the movies :)))

Ebony van der Starre said...

AWESOME!!! Love the white space and great layering!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I bet you had a fab time at the movies!! This is one stunning layout Jules...love that big bold butterfly :))xx

Eila Sandberg said...

This one had me stop dead in my tracks - it is absolutely stunning Jules! that black butterfly and the luminous tropical colours in the pic against the patterned paper and layered up like that. WOWEE! :)))))