Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dusty Attic Loveliness...

Just a quick post today to showcase some more of the lovely Dusty Attic new release.  I've actually mixed a bit of old with the new, but it all works so well together, there is no reason not to mix it up really.  :)

{my baby girl}


I've snapped the beautiful Corner Flourish #2 into two pieces for this one to make it fit in with the design.  The new birdcage and label are on this page also.  I simply coated all the chipboard with gesso and a little spritz of white chalkboard glimmermist for a little bit of shimmer.  The light colours blend in well with my background so as not to take over.... we know how much I love my white space!  lol  The white flourish was also nice and soft againt the watercoloured background that I created with teal chalkboard glimmermist and meadow glimmermist.  I gave the label a little tide pool glimmerglam and placed some torn strips of Hambly Washy Tape on it while it was still wet too.





Thanks for stopping by.  Must rush, lots of horrible paper work and phone calls to make today...  : (

Bye for now,

Jules
x

6 comments:

Leanne said...

stunning Jules!! Love it all..x

Janice Nicholls said...

gorgeous Jules.
Lovin all the bits and pieces. :) x

Chantelle said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

Dolly B said...

OMGosh I love those colours!

Hugs
Mary x

Di Garling said...

Love it, totally fabulous as always.
Cheers Di xo

Christine said...

Absolutely beautiful Julie, I love the way you used that flourish!